Friday, May 2, 2008

Why I Love Working For All My Sons of Dallas

I have worked for All My Sons of Dallas for a little over two years now and I have to say the best thing about working here is the people. This is the first time in my life that after working in one place for this long I do not wake up each morning wishing that I did not have to go in. Even though we are one of the busiest Dallas movers, there are only five of us in the office. I started working here as an administrative assistant and worked my way up to being the office manager which brought on many new responsibilities. That is another thing that I love about my job at All My Sons; I constantly get new responsibilities, like writing this blog, as well as others, book keeping, payroll, and much much more.

Writing this blog as been a little difficult for me, every time I start writing it, it sounded ridiculous. However, I really do love my job and what I do. It is by no means what I planned on doing as my career but it is funny how things happen and you seem to just fall into something you did not even know you would love.

No comments: