Wednesday, April 16, 2008

All My Sons Gives Back to Dallas

In my two years working for All My Sons Moving and Storage, we have done a lot to help out in our community. Every year we sponsor local schools so they can get new uniforms or equipment or whatever it is that they need for that school year. We help out our local chapter of Habitat for Humanity in moving the new families and getting them set up in their brand new homes. A first for us this year though, we sponsored a friend in the 2008 March of Dimes Walk for Babies. We also donated the use of our trucks for a local school auction, so they could pick up the donations and get them to where they need to be.

I try to get us involved as much as possible in helping within the community, and every time we do it makes me feel as if I did a little something to help someone who really needs it.

No comments: